Moscow's Dog Park: You Can Help!!!

Dear Visionaries,

This is a story of opening one's mouth way too wide and way too quickly!

At the recent budget sessions, we talked about the Moscow Dog Park, a
proposal that addresses the needs of canine pet owners for a place where
their pups could cavort without running afoul of the foot path  or the
ordinance than bans dogs from parks (I bet the Fidos I've seen at East City
Park haven't read it).

Generous Moscow people have already pledged or contributed $2300.00, thanks
to the efforts of Tom Anderson and others who have taken a leading role. We
talked about how contributions could be increased and the Mayor and other
council members looked at me, reminding me of COunt Basie and Ella
Fitzgerald, the two 10 month old English Setter pups who have been the
subject of local lore.

I said that I'd be happy to see if we could get some more interest and $$$
collected for this purpose.

THEREFORE, tomorrow morning, bright and early, at the Moscow Farmer's
Market, the pups, information, one of my partners in crime and I will be
looking forward to talking with you about the project and collecting your
donations in whatever amount you would care to offer AND any pledges that
you would like to put forward.

It's a great idea and could really use YOUR boost. COme and pet a pup.

All the best,
Linda

Back to TOC