Re: Vision 2020 potluck

Dear Bob,

What a great idea! However, I am scheduled at this time to be out of town on
that day and wish you all happy bean salad!!!

I will miss meeting many of the wonderful community correspondents who have
so much interesting, enticing, provoking and even visionary to say!

All the best and thanks for doing this,
Linda Pall

At 02:11 PM 7/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Let's make it official:
>
>There is a potluck planned for the Vision 2020 community, at Moscow's East
>City Park, on Saturday, August 14.
>
>Here's the way I envision it:
>
>Bring a covered dish to share, as well as beverages for yourself.  Bring
>your own place settings & flatware.  Name tags will be provided.
>
>Both the pavillion and the stage are reserved.  If anyone would like to
>sieze this as an opportunity to entertain the crowd, just let me know.
>
>I presume this should be a dinner potluck, so if everyone would rather have
>a potluck at lunch in the middle of August, you know how to broadcast your
>preference.
>
>Thanks,
>

>Bob Hoffmann                         229 East C St., Suite B
>Alt-Escape Adventures                Moscow, ID  83843  USA
>http://www.alt-escape.com            Phone: (208) 883-0642
>                                     Fax: 1-800-683-3799

Back to TOC