Re: Moscow-Pullman Corridor

BJ,

I doubt it means 8 traffic lights in the next few years, but over the
longer run, how can it not?  The 4-lane corridors between the Tri-Cities,
and between small cities of comparable size elsewhere, show how we design
our automobiile transportation systems.  Can anyone think of a counter
example?

I have a sinking feeling.

--Priscilla Salant

----------
vision2020@moscow.com
> Subject: Re: Moscow-Pullman Corridor
> Date: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 9:56 PM
>
> Tonight The Daily News reported that the Washington Department of
> Transportation plan for SR270 calls for reducing the access roads from 45
> 8 and using frontage roads to funnel traffic to these access roads.  Does
> this mean there will be 8 traffic lights between the State line and
Pullman?
> Is this the end of SR270 as a transportation route and the beginning of a
> North Division or East Sprague?
>
> B. J. Swanson
> bjswan@moscow.com

Back to TOC