Fw: Recycling

----------
> From: Neil  Palmer <pooch@moscow.com>
> To: vision2020@mos.com
> Subject: Recycling
 Date: Wednesday, March 24, 1999 2:57 PM

I am reminded of the story about people who see a glass of water as half
empty versus those who see it as half full by the criticisms of the new
curbside recycling venture.  In 22 years as a field supervisor I found that
looking for the positive points in people and in projects was valuable
before suggesting improvements.  I can imagine the persons who have made
these plans will be open to constructive suggestions once the new program
has begun. Let's give it a chance!

Evelyn Palmer

Back to TOC