Recycling

	I sure wish I was in the recycling business here in Moscow.  I get free
warehousing and labor from every household.  They separate, store, clean and
crush MY commodity.  And then - they pay me to pick it up.  I also get
government subsidies.  I charge the city $2.11 per household to pick up the
recycled commodity.  I sell the commodity and put it in my pocket.  Even if
the commodity is cheap....every penny is profit.  Seems like a fleecing of the
citizens of Moscow to me.  Heeelllllllooooooooooo.

In other states the process is similar to this here.....except for when the
commodity is sold for that penny.......it goes back in our tax coucher.  So,
let's face facts.  That is where the government subsidies came from.  "US"
And ---the $2.11 that is charged the city, "US" again.  At least that way when
the commodity prices do rise there may be a time in the future that everything
will be green for "all."  Instead of the recycling owner only.

I would love to hear anyone's thoughts.

Back to TOC