Re: Legislature and schools

>those with concealed weapons permits to carry them on school property.
>Furthermore, anyone (students or adults) can have guns or knives in
>their car on school property "in an unobtrusive, non threatening
>manner."
Hooray! Now, every school kid can enjoy "equal rights" to defend
herself/himself and draw blood  just like everyone else! It seems that
the "cowboys and Indians" mentality never dies -- it just rolls on, and
on, and on. When will we become a civil rather than a predatory society ?
Will the Governor really sign such legislation -- anyone know his
disposition? Is editorial opinion supporting this stuff?

William K. Medlin
Dev-plan associates
930 Kenneth Street
Moscow ID 83843