Pullman-Moscow Corridor

Interested in seeing what Whitman Co. does with any kind of devolpment
along the highway. I am sure they will not allow a haphazerd sprawl, if
anything. Whatever goes along there will greatly affect traffic, safety,
infrasturcture, the C Trail, etc. Maybe Pullman will ask for Moscow's
cooperation in deteriming develpment. I don't see people's affection
over the corridor when there is alrready a ugly gravel pit and some
unsightly billborads out there. To me is a boring route between the two
cities. But it is nice to have the Trail there..

Back to TOC