Re: Moscow-Pullman corridor

Yes, Bill, we do share your concerns.  Thanks for pointing this out to us
(along with Jim Fisher's recent editorial in the Tribune).  We live on the
wrong side of the state line to vote in Whitman County elections, but it
would still be a good idea to write letters to the Commissioners protesting
the effects of their proposed action.

Jack & Cathy Porter