new commissioner

Admittedly, I am out of the local information loop now that I am merely
a weekend Moscowite, but I was delighted to read the BOCC agenda
and see that Paul Kimmell has been sworn in as the new county commissioner.
When Paul was the chair of the county planning and zoning commission,
Moscow Vision 2020 members  worked closely with the county on a number
of issues. Paul was fantastic to work with--well reasoned, knowledgeable,
and
and diplomatically astute.

Kimmell's appointment to the county commission gives me new hope that
we can look forward to a new era of cooperation, thoughtful planning,
and smart decision-making from the commissioners. It will be SO REFRESHING!

Susan Palmer
susanp@moscow.com

Back to TOC