Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: bikini (bathing suit) contest]]

>  You must be a newcomer to Moscow or you would know that we, the
>operators of the Beach, formerly "Xenon" took a an ancient historic
>building which was on the verge of falling down, spent hundreds of
>thousands of dollars on it and built a venue of which any big city would
>be proud.

First, have you taken a look at your building lately--it's a disaster.  Even
when you first "fixed" it up, it was a disaster.

Second, the trash around your building at times is certainly not something
Moscow is proud of.

Third, we are NOT a big city and I would bet that there are very few people
in this city who are proud of your so-called venue.

Cathy Porter

Back to TOC