bikini (bathing suit) contest

My dear lbaird,
  Outside of Moscow it's a big world out there and most reasonable
people are not horrified that high schoolers could engage in a
tame bathing suit contest.
  Of course, we are aware that there are some people who are so naive
that they think high schoolers are all innocent virginal morons who
know nothing, should know nothing and having a bit of harmless fun
is a travesty.
  To you, dear lady, I say "GET A LIFE." Hopefully they won't grow
up to be as straight-laced as you appear to be.I feel sorry for you.

--------------34D95DAA28C9--

Back to TOC