From: "KAREN E MARR" <MOMANDKIDS@prodigy.net>
To: <hydrohead69@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re:Skatepark letter
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:06:37 -0800

I will pass your information along to my husband, who actually wrote the
letter.  Thanks for your input.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiding your opinion behind your wife's email address escapes me.

The premise of the VISION 2020 forum is the freewill expression of one's
own opinion and hence is policied as such.

PLEASE SIGN YOUR OWN NAME.

Sincerely,

Steve Gill
Email: hydrohead69@hotmail.com
Phone (UI): 208-885-4569

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I have a foreboding of an America in my children's or grandchildren's
time when, clutching our crystals and consulting our horoscopes, our
critical faculties in decline, unable to distinguish between what feels
good and what's true, we slide, almost without noticing, back into
superstition.
We've arranged a civilization in which most crucial elements profoundly
depend on science and technology.  We have also arranged things so that
almost no one understands science and technology.  We might get away
with it for a while, but eventually this combustible mixture of
ignorance and power is going to blow up in our faces.							Carl Sagan