vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Hello

Re: Hello

Bill London (london@wsunix.wsu.edu)
Sat, 4 Feb 1995 08:41:58 -0800 (PST)

Welcome Tom, and also welcome to the dozen others who have signed on
in the last week or so. More may be coming on with a feature promised by
Greg Burton in the Daily Nudes Fri or Sat, Feb 3 or 4. Only recently
overcoming my e-mail phobia myself, I am very impressed by the
possibilities of this system of communication.
However, I hope we never lose the time of sitting face to face,
sharing the bottle of wine. Not always at my house, hopefully.
With the new structure/steering committee to sift through the e-mail
stuff for agenda items, I expect that wwe can cope with this all. BL

On Wed, 1 Feb 1995, Tom Lamar wrote:

> Hello everybody! I have an address now. Does this listserver mean no more
> wine at Bill's house, or does majordomo pour also?

This archive courtesy of:
First Step Internet