Re: New kid in town

What exactly is your point, Doug?  Your marvelously tolerant ilk loves to
denigrate and excoriate those who do not hold to your peculiar worldview.
Yet you accuse others of intolerance and somehow attempt to project
yourselves as paragons of tolerance.  Webster's Third New International
Dictionary: Tolerance: "a permissive or liberal (Oh no, the L word, hide the
women and children!) attitude toward beliefs or practices differing from or
conflicting with one's own: sympathy or indulgence for diversity in thought
or conduct.." Nope, it doesn't say anything about seeking you out and buying
you a beer.  When was the last time you bought Bill London (for example) a
beer, Doug?  I don't wish to hang with you, you don't wish to hang with me,
but we can tolerate one another, right?  Right?

                                  Carl Westberg Jr.