FINAL CLARIFICATION (NO VIRUS)

Hello friends:

We would like to clarify what we have been trying to communicate to you through Moscow United and the postings by Douglas Stambler:

GOD SENT US TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR COMMUNITY.

1. Many of you reject God's role in your lives.

2. If you think Douglas Stambler is an idiot, than you probably think the same about God.

3. You are all being called to turn to God, and accept your responsibilities to God.

4. We will not post here any more - period.

In sum, this community is in sore need of JESUS CHRIST, and until you all accept that, you will be partially submerged in your own babblings.

With finality,
Justin Peacock and Douglas Stambler
(Moscow United having been officially terminated as an organization)