Radio Free Moscow fundraiser - please donate items

Help bring progressive community radio to Moscow!

Radio Free Moscow's next fund raiser is right around the corner.  We have
purchased a table at the Moscow Gun & Crafts Show on November 30 and
December 1.  We are looking for donations of items that fit this
theme.  Here are items that have already been donated/pledged:

Garlic braids with dried flower arrangements
Turkey decoys
Rangefinder
Cookies
Clothes
Books
Pots & Pans
Sleeping bag mat

Hopefully this list stirs your imagination.  What newish or slightly used
or banged-and-dented-but-still-worth-something thing could you contribute
to the RFM table at the Gun & Crafts Show?

You can drop off your items at Bob Hoffmann's house (820 S. Logan St. in
Moscow).  Or, if you have difficulties delivering your goodies, you can
make arrangements to have them picked up by calling 883-0642 or emailing
escape@alt-escape.com.  Anyone who is willing to help pick up items can
also contact Bob Hoffmann.

Thanks,

Bob Hoffmann