From: Moscow United <moscowidaho@lycos.com>
To: thansen@moscow.com <thansen@moscow.com>; escape@alt-escape.com <escape@alt-escape.com>
Cc: vision2020@moscow.com <vision2020@moscow.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 10:17 AM
Subject: Nez Perce Land Post

Regarding the post on Vision2020 about the origins of Latah County:

The message was from our organization, Moscow United, not from a specific person, it was written with the group's presence and consent. We intend to file the suit and get the land back for the Nez Perce, God Willing.

Sincerely,
Moscow United
(Justin Peacock)

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.