New Auto Detailing Shop

Hello All,

I just had my vehicle serviced at a new auto detailing shop
and was very pleased at the excellent job they did on my
vehicle.

Precision Automotive Detailing
108 Baker St.
208-882-6024
208-301-4840 (cell)

I belive they have just purchased the facility from TLC
Car Wash.

Anyway, I am very particular to having a good job done,
and these guys did an outstanding job. I have had vehicles
detailed at other locations but this is one job that was
done right. So much so, that I have started parking my
vehicle in the garage. Which means I had to clean the
garage out first, but that is another story.

Cheers!
John Harrell