1) compost, 2) KUID program note

I'd like to second Bill London's mention of the free compost at the transfer
station. We filled a couple of large containers and plan to go back for more.
The compost is better than I expected and far superior to that light stuff sold
in packages. We also give our endorsement to Latah Sanitation for providing
this service.

Now, the program note for those of you who don't get a KUID television
schedule (or may not notice it). On Thursday, June 28th at 7PM our time
(repeating Sunday, July 1st at 6PM), there will be a program on Outdoor
Idaho called "Down on the Farm" and will feature Jacie and Wayne Jensen
who farm between Moscow and Genesee. They are stewards of the land,
practice conservation farming, and a couple of years ago were Idaho's
Conservation Farmer of the Year. They not only believe in what they do, but
they give tours to groups and schoolchildren from the area. Don't miss this
program.
Joan Klingler
joank@moscow.com

Back to TOC