PCEI Rummage Sale

Rummage Sale to Benefit Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute

The Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute (PCEI) is holding a huge
rummage sale Friday, May 11 from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Saturday, May
12 from 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. to benefit PCEI and its work to help the
local environment.  PCEI has been collecting items for almost a year and
the sale will include household items, appliances, clothing, toys, books,
and much more.  The rummage sale is at the Latah County Fairgrounds in
Moscow.

On Saturday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. are clearance hours and you can name your
price on any items.  At 3pm, Saturday, We will need volunteers to help load
trucks with stuff that doesn't sell.

For more information or to volunteerfor the sale please contact
Chris Dixon at cdixon@uidaho.edu or Tom Lamarat lamar@pcei.org or 882-1444.

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director

Palouse-Clearwater Environmental Institute
P O Box 8596; 112 West 4th St; Suite #1
Moscow ID 83843-1096
Phone (208)882-1444; Fax (208)882-8029
url:  http://www.pcei.org

Please note our individual staff email addresses below:

Thomas C. Lamar, Executive Director: lamar@pcei.org
Laurie Gardes, Financial Manager:  gardes@pcei.org
Sara Van Ormer, Office Manager: pcei@pcei.org
David Urban, Watersheds: urban@pcei.org
Robin Jenkinson, Watersheds: jenkinson@pcei.org
Chad Lammers, Watersheds assistant: lamm2673@uidaho.edu
Ashley Martens, Environmental Education: martens@pcei.org
Jo Anne Johnson, Environmental Education, AmeriCorps: lilinoe@pcei.org
Theresa Beaver, Community Garden Coordinator: rpotter@turbonet.com
Jon Barrett, Idaho Smart Growth:  smartgro@micron.net
Elaine Clegg, Idaho Smart Growth:  eclegg@micron.net

Celebrating fifteen years of "connecting people, place and community".