Renaissance Fair

      The Palouse Discovery Science Center will have hands-on
  science activities at the Moscow Renaissance Fair this Saturday
   and Sunday from 10am-5pm. Stop by the picnic shelter and join
in the fun. All of the activities are free and we welcome all ages!!
         Activities include looking through the Paul Bunyan
    Kaleidoscope, blowing giant bubbles in our bubbleology area,
     and many other hands-on science activities! The WSU Raptor
   Club will have live raptors on display from 10am-4pm Saturday.
  Palouse Discovery Science Center will be selling memberships in
 their organization and amazing science toys will be available for
       purchase. Don’t miss out on all the fun at the Moscow
                  Renaissance Fair this weekend!!

Back to TOC