Found a cat

This worked last time . . .

I found a cat last night.  He likely belongs to someone considering how personable he is.  I'm fairly certain it's male.  Found on the 300 block of South Asbury.  I don't really know how old he is, but I'd guess 6 to 8 months, plus or minus a few.

It appears he was injured a few days ago so he's either been missing a couple days, or he escaped from his home after being injured.

If you've lost a cat like this or know of someone in this area who has, send me an e-mail.

Thanks.

Erik
odaniel@moscow.com

Back to TOC