Shrubs and tact

Vision 2020 seems an appropriate place to report that
several Moscow City Council members responded to my question
(in late November or early December?) about what the council
was going to do about Palouse Empire Mall management sending
workers to attack the shrubbery out there on a weekend when
no one was likely to notice.

All but one of the responses was tactful, and I appreciated
that. All said that the proper city officials were
investigating what could and should be done, and that the
council would act when it had the proper information to base
action on.

I have been away, and so I probably missed what the council
decided to do. If it has not acted yet, I would like some
kind of idea when it might -- 2002, or 2003 or 2020? (In
another couple months it will be too late to order and get
delivered and planted ((while dormant)) the kind of large
and attractive shrubs that were removed.)

Tactfully, Don Coombs

Back to TOC