Re: Ry's Moscow Classified page

Thanks, Ry, for the trial on a "Classifieds" link. It looks good.
    What do you think about adding a spot for "Lost & Found" -- for
instance, for lost or found pets also? This time of year I see a few new
pets around: a beautiful black cat showed up this week on our block (with a
blue collar) ...seems pretty stressed and disoriented. I *think* it lives
near here, but it's not certain it does.
    Leo Ames, Moscow

----------
>From: vision2020-digest-request@moscow.com
>To: vision2020-digest@moscow.com
>Subject: vision2020-digest Digest V00 #175
>Date: Sun, Aug 27, 2000, 4:09 PM
>

>For what it's worth, I set up a classified ad system on
>http://www.ryjones.org/cgi/classifieds.cgi . Give it a
>whirl. If it actually gets any ads other than my own, I'll leave
>it up.
>--
>Ry Jones
>Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID
>208 882 2367 (office) 419 730 2199 (fax)

Back to TOC