two "where is it" questions

Hi,
I bought elk sausage from a local company run by a doctor here in moscow
and I can't find his webpage any more. Does anyone know where his webpage
is?

Also, I know someone who is disabled who would like to go on an elk hunt,
does anyone know of a local area guide who could handle this? The problem
is they can't pack out what they tag, so they would need someone to handle
packing and carrying out the meat.
Thanks,
Ry
--