MCT Rummage Sale

Moscow Community Theatre is having a Rummage Sale, Sat. August 19th on the
Kenworthy Stage.  If you have any donations for the sale, we will gladly
accept them.  Drop-offs can be made by appointment from Mon. August 14th to
Friday August 18th after 2:00 p.m.  Please give Jewel a call at 883-7712, or
call Sascha at 835-3739, or call MCT at 882-4731 to set up an appointment.
We request at least a one week notice for the drop-off.

Thank you and hope to see you at the Sale!

Back to TOC