Business plan development

Hola,
I have been looking at several out of town services that
develop business plans, when it hit me: why not shop
locally? So I'll put it to the list, does anyone here
know of someone local (moscow/pullman) that does bizplan
development? Another suggestion I got was to look to
biz majors coming out of UoI, but I am looking for someone
with experience at getting funding etc etc.
Thanks!
Ry
--
Ry Jones