Switches

If you run a home lan (or a small lan in your office)
Staples has 5 port 10/100 full duplex switches for $80
a pop. This is about $50 less than a comprable NetGear
switch. I picked up two of them today and man oh man
moving to full-duplex sure does speed things up.

The only bummer is they don't have any 8 port linksys
switches. However, the 5 ports are stackable and have
lots of blinkin lights.

I am not associated with Staples in any way, just happy
that we have somewhere local that sells stuff like this.
--
Ry Jones
Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID

Back to TOC