We need a few good people

Visionaries,

We could use several volunteers to help prepare for the 1912 Center birthday celebration.  In particular:

**Wednesday, 6/28 (tomorrow) 2:30--5:30 pm -- especially energetic folks for the clean-up and furniture move.  Meet at the center and look for Jack Porter, chief cleaner / mover

**Saturday, 7/8 -- people who are natural leaders, to serve as tour guides during the celebration itself.  Training will take place Wednesday, 7/5.  Respond to me by email.  (Walter Steed, I think this is you.)

**Saturday, 7/8 -- people with an artistic or gardening bent, to prepare bouquets for guests born before 1913.  Respond to me by email.

Thanks in advance,
Priscilla Salant

Back to TOC