Moscam Replacement

All,
I replaced moscam (which I sold) with an IR camera. Stop by
http://moscam.airgap.net/ at night to see what IR cameras
look like. This particular camera is one I bought from
Radio Shack, #49-2513. It had two-way audio and a very nice
wall mount.

While it does have a lower resolution (380 versus 450 lines)
than the color cam, at night, the difference is stark. I'll link
a few comparo shots from the main page so you can judge for
yourself.
Ry

PS: If you haven't noticed, there are cams on top of several
traffic lights around town. Look in front of University Inn
for the most obvious ones.
--
Ry Jones
Airgap Networks / Moscow, ID