Family Support

Latah County Communtiy Members:
Many members of this listserv have expressed interest in learning more
about how they can become involved in the community to encourage positive
outcomes for all families, including those at risk for negative
consequences.  The Family Support Program at Gritman Medical Center
currently offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for those interested
in supporting local children and parents.  If you are interested in
learning more, please contact me.  I'd be glad to talk with you, with your
organization, or send you an information packet.  Thanks.  Marci

Marci Schreiber, Program Manager
Family Support Program
Gritman Medical Center
700 S. Main, Moscow, Id 83843