Re: Moscow School District budget cuts

"What can we do to get the home-schoolers back into the public schools?"

My son attended the MSD meeting, and he reported the above question was
posed by someone.  I think this would be a useful line of inquiry.

We might also ask, "Why are fewer school-age children in Moscow attending
the public school?"

I believe the state no longer collects the demographic info we would need
to ascertain all the ratios, past and present, but my impression is the
student population is not declining as rapidly as the public school
enrollments.  Is this incorrect?
	Bob Probasco		rcp@uidaho.edu

Back to TOC