Re: columbine h.s.

John:

If you feel the school district is doing a "fairly good job," you might want to
ask the students being picked on.  Popular students have always been a minority,
not a majority number wise.  Where does this leave the rest of the students?
Ask the overweight, underweight, non athletic, and even straight "A" student
(often referred to as nerds by the popular students) how she/he feels about the
school's policy with regard to teasing, harassing, etc.  You may be surprised by
their answers.

Back to TOC