Unidentified subject!

Robert,

Under no reason did I blame all parents for this or any thing that had to do with the this incident.  I do have to say that there was something totally waked with the parents of I do believe 2 boys.  I don't know if you were aware that the local police went into the Fathers web site and right there was "how to make a bomb".  I also just got done watching the 11:00 news and in the Try-City's there was a case today were police took a computer from a student as evidence because he was contemplating killing some other students and was going to make a bomb.  He knew how to do that because he went on the Internet and found out.  That is the fact that I am disputing, I don't believe that we should ban the Internet for people under 21.  I enjoy using the Internet as a tool and to communicate with people.  You can be looking for something complete innocent and get something that you were not looking for.  That is what I think is bad about the Internet.

Robbie

Back to TOC