Re: columbine h.s.

>I didn't listen to the news last night or this morning-
>has ANYTHING been said about these boys' home
>lives???  Or their parents???  I don't remember
>hearing anything the night/day that this all happened....

I heard CNBC report both boys came from "good" homes, then indicating they
were' upper middle-class, both original parents together, all parents
successful at their jobs.

My first thought was that "good" homes generally produce "good" kids - or at
least "okay" kids - and not mass murderers...

I think CNBC's definition is rather lacking.

E. O'Daniel

Back to TOC