RE: columbine h.s.

OK- good point- about the belt- buckles, but I don't feel that media had a
play in this- these were kids that had a hate for athletes, and I assume
were teased for being "different"- what role did media play in that?  I
doubt that a seminar is going to help kids that have already "crossed the
line of reality".

I agree with you on Clinton...

Teresa Miller- Assistant Buyer
University of Idaho