RE: columbine h.s.

Q6 this morning was talking about possibly putting in metal detectors in the
schools entrances- is this a possibility?

It scares me to death to think that there were warning signs that weren't
recognized in this case in Colorado though.  Then again- that school was
pretty big- some of the teachers didn't even know who these "trenchcoat
mafia" kids were...

Teresa Miller- Assistant Buyer
University of Idaho
Purchasing Services