Re: "Names Please"

>people who want to know who posted a particular
>message can go to the "Who is listening" section of
>the Vision 2020 home page, where all subscribers'
>e-mail addresses are linked to the name used

I know Priscilla know about this, but I've posted it in case anyone attempts
to check on a poster.

Just for clarification, the "Who is Listening" page doesn't seem to be
working properly.  I've resubscribed several times in an attempt to get
myself listed, but it ain't working...

E. O'Daniel

Back to TOC