vision2020@moscow.com: re: Two Concnerns

re: Two Concnerns

Lou Sternberg (loustern@primenet.com)
Sat, 30 May 1998 21:46:33 -0600

5/28/98 Tom Lamar wrote (in part):
>I like knowing if people are writing from the perspective of
>living in Moscow, Missoula, Fort Collins or Boise. I like it when we are
>honest about who we are, and what we care about. Anything short of that
>seems fake and careless.

Yes, I am writing from Boise. But I am also writing from the perspective
from one who has lived in rurul Latah County, and who hopes to return to
Latah County or to one of the many/few(?) Latah's that, by happenstance or
by planning and foresight, still exist in the Western half of the US.

I believe in the planning and foresight.

Peace

Lou S.

Lou Sternberg, Ph.D. (208)343-0555
5017 Bel Air loustern@primenet.com