Re: Executive order (fwd)

Ron Force (rforce@uidaho.edu)
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 15:25:17 -0700

I laughed at this too, until I was told that the Department of
Administrative Services is at work on a list as we speak.

Most of these regulations are "gotchas", in that they won't be actively
enforced until there's an incident or complaint--then "Gotcha!"

The screen saver rule supposedly came from an in"duh"vidual who had a
Sports Illustrated swimsuit screen saver and left it prominently
displayed to all and sundry in his office.

--
Ron Force				rforce@uidaho.edu
Dean of Library Services		(208) 885-6534