Peace

arms@moscow.com
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 23:12:04 -0700

Subject:
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:39:00 -0700
From:
To:
<radiomd@unity.org>, LisaT1@aol.com, Nancy Clark
<RevAthena@aol.com>,
Paul Hasselbeck <prayrguy@gateway.net>, Ray <REBREV@aol.com>,
Revsal@juno.com, Sherry Shultz <Rev41world@aol.com>, Becky
<jbnolan@fone.net>,
catflatt@aol.com, Jeannie Hemphill <heartctr@internetoutlet.net>,
jbnolan@fone.net,
rich_morris@email.msn.com, arms@moscow.com

Something I thought you might be interested in. Please pass along.
Peace,
FRED
<A HREF="http://www.peaceseeds.com">The Great Experiment</A>

Join us in what could be a decisive moment in the evolution of humanity.
Tell
everyone you know, and mark your calender to participate in the largest,
most
focused, meditation in the history of the world.

Here's the Question:

Can millions of people, focusing their minds on inner and world peace,
heal
the world in an instant? Can we, through scientific and quantifiable
means,
prove that we are indeed the creators of the world we perceive, and that
by
changing our perception, the world itself changes?

This is "The Great Experiment." It's time we prove scientifically what
the
saints and sages have always told us — that we are powerful spiritual
beings
with the ability to create a world based on the laws of love, instead of
the
rules of fear. With the help of scientists, we are about to put an end
doubt forever.

How this experiment began:

Two months ago, <A HREF="mailto:Jimmy@peaceseeds.com">
James Twyman</A>, author of the bestselling book, "Emissary of Light,"
was
invited by the government of Iraq to perform his "Peace concert" in
Baghdad.
The situation seemed desparate — war seemed almost inevitable and
diplomatic
efforts seemed to have failed.

"I was being used by the Iraqi government," Twyman said. "But we had the
same
goal: to avoid this terrible war. I was given permission to sign the
Muslim
prayer for peace to Saddam Hussein and I wanted the world to join us in
this
prayer. Hundreds of thousands of people over the world participated, and
when
it was complete, I felt a profound shift in the energy of that whole
region.
Three days later, a peace agreement was signing, something which seemed
impossible before the prayer vigil began."

But The Story Continues . . .

"A week later, I was invited by the government of Northern
Ireland
to sing at
Stormout Castle in Belfast — the building where the peace talks were
being
held. For days, bombs were exploding all around that area. Many people
were
trying to interrupt the peace process and it seemed like the talks might
fall
apart. Once again, thousands around the world joined us in prayer, and
three
days later there was a breakthrough in the talks. A peace agreement in
May
now seems inevitable."

The evidence is there — we do have the power within us to change the
world.
Gregg Braden and Doreen Virtue met with James Twyman at a Universal
Lightworker's Conference recently, and the three of them KNEW that they
were
supposed to conduct this global meditation project. Doreen told them
about
recent scientific studies supporting the experiment's basis.

Princeton scientist, Dr. Roger Nelson, has measured the statistically
significant effect that focused meditations and events have upon the
earth's
energy field. Dr. Nelson has measured these effects during the GaiaMind
Meditation and during Princess Diana's funeral. His studies show that
the
greatest effects occur when groups synchronize their focus.

After James heard about these Princeton studies, he received Divine
guidance
from Holy Spirit and Teacher, who is an ascended Emissary of Light, about
this
global mediation. During "The Great Experiment," we will meditate upon
specific affirmations in unison to achieve the power of a singular group
focus.

NOW IT IS TIME TO PUT INTO PRACTICE
WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW TO BE TRUE:
"If enough people join their minds and hearts for peace, we can heal the
world."

"The Great Experiment"
will take place on April 23rd at 6:30 PM Eastern Time
This is 12:30 am GMT

James Twyman has been invited to sing the peace prayers from the twelve
major
religions at the United Nations building in New York on April 23rd. This
presents an unparalleled opportunity for us all. Dr. Doreen Virtue,
best-
selling author of The Lightworker's Way, and Gregg Braden, geologist and
author of Awaken to Zero Point," join James in conducting this incredible
experiment. Gregg will be in Lhasa, Tibet and Doreen will be in
California
during the great experiment. Authors, entertainers, and other
celebrities,
will participate by sharing their vision of "a world transformed by
love."

Here's how you can participate:

1. Tell everyone you know. Pass this letter to everyone on your mailing
list
so that everyone can participate. Feel free to print this out and make
copies.
The goal is to get as many people focused on this meditation.

2. Begin preparing your spirit and mind for the event by spending a few
moments in silence everyday. This will help build the energy. You can
also
access our webpage at <A HREF="http://www.peaceseeds.com
">www.Peaceseeds.com
</A> for updates, articles by James, Doreen, and Gregg, and notices from
other
authors and celebrities.

3. Join at least one other person for the vigil on April 23rd. This is
an
experience to share. "Where two or more are gathered." We are forming
many
online meditation groups in chat rooms and IRC channels around the globe.
Again, check with the website for more details.

The Format of the Meditation:

We are asking everyone to follow this simple format during the
meditation.
As scientific studies at Princeton University show, the more focused a
group
meditation or event is, the stronger the effect.

1. Opening:

Begin with this affirmation, said with great power and committment:

I am an Emissary of Light.
I extend this Light to all beings, in compassion and love,
knowing that they are one within me.
this moment the world is healed —
and I along with it.
I will it — and it is so.

2. Then spend five minutes creating a sound (such as "Aum") to carry the
spiritual energy and vibration. This can be done with a single tone or
by
singing a song such as "Amazing Grace."

3. Spend five minutes in silence allowing your spirit to receive the
light
and love which you yourself extended to the world.

4. End with this prayer:
It is done!
I am one with all — and all is healed.
Let love reign where fear once was.
I accept this for myself and for the world.
I am an Emissary of Light now and always.
- Amen

Then, with reverence, bow your head and thank God for this grand
opportunity.
The universe gives thanks to you for being part of this great experiment.

For more information, please contact the Internet website at <A HREF="">
http://www.peaceseeds.com</A>

----------------
For background information :
----------------

<A
HREF="http://www.emissaryoflight.com">http://www.emissaryoflight.com</A> -The website for James F. Twyman's best-selling book,
EmissaryOfLight

<A HREF="http://www.princeton.edu/~rdnelson/index.html">
http://www.princeton.edu/~rdnelson/index.html</A>
- The website for R.D. Nelson, the scientist conducting this
experiment

To request a Press Kit

<A HREF="mailto:webmaster@peaceseeds.com">
webmaster@peaceseeds.com</A>