Re: Parks and Rec.

Mayme Trumble (maymet@moscow.com)
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:53:34 -0700

At 5:05 PM -0700 4/13/98, John Danahy wrote:
> In line with Steve Cook's post, I would like to ask the visionaries to
>comment on the following question.
>
> How should the Moscow community identify long term recreation needs
>and what method of paying for them is best?

My answer is ANYWAY WE CAN. There need to be multiple ways to pay for
things and I think that that is how this community works. If a group comes
up with a definate plan then people rise to support it in several ways. As
far as long term planning, I think we are doing it. It is a slow process,
but it should be slow inorder for it to be done with thought. I am lobbying
for more soccer fields from anywhere I can get them, but that does not mean
that this is the biggest need and I realize this. Hopefully our city
counci,l schools, clubs and churches have some connections to one another.

How about a door to door survey?? I'd contact 50 homes.

Mayme