MPD Officers Arrested

Dan Weaver (dano@uidaho.edu)
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 02:06:41 -0700

Lori, I can tell you why there is no information in the paper in reference
to your message of MPD officers being arrested in Pullman. It is because it
is totally untrue. What you printed is 100 percent false. No MPD officers
were arrested in Pullman or any other place. No drugs or any other items are
missing from our property room. Everything you printed is false. I, and I am
sure others on this list server, certainly would appreciate your checking
information for accuracy before making wild accusations.

Dan Weaver
Moscow Chief of Police