vision2020@moscow.com: Re: Legislative Input/Newsletter

Re: Legislative Input/Newsletter

Karen Olstad (olstad@wsu.edu)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 12:54:24 -0800 (PST)

At 10:13 PM 10/29/97 -0800, you wrote:

I would appreciate input, questions, concerns, etc.
>from visionaries about legislative issues. I plan on starting a
pre-legislative
>newsletter to share information and legislative issues that I've been working
>on.

Dear Representative Trail:

Thank you for asking for input on the legislative issues we are concerned
about and would like to follow throughout the upcoming legislative session.

I am very interested in following the progress of any legislation to improve
highway 95 and would like to see the status of that issue included in your
newsletters. As someone with family members traveling highway 95 frequently
(my daughter is in Boise on a soccer trip as I write), I believe that it is
a serious safety issue facing our communities. I hope that this is also a
high priority on your agenda. How many Idaho residents will have to die on
that highway before it will receive the improvements which could prevent
these tragic deaths?

You are welcome to contact me if there is anything I can do to help in this
effort.

Sincerely,
Karen Olstad
517 East C Street