vision2020@moscow.com: Re: swimming pool

Re: swimming pool

Priscilla Salant (psalant@moscow.com)
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 18:33:16 -0800

I agree with Lois Melina about the need for a year round swimming facility.
We have far outgrown the U of Idaho pool and a good facility would be a
wonderful addition to the city *and* county, benefiting residents of all
ages and abilities. However, I can't "vote" indoor, outdoor, or indoor
with outdoor exposure unless I know the costs and finance options.

I truly appreciate the design committee's interest in public opinion, but
who wouldn't vote for the most deluxe option unless they understood the
monetary tradeoffs involved?

P Salant

----------
> From: Bill London <london@wsunix.wsu.edu>
> To: moscow vision 2020 <vision2020@moscow.com>
> Subject: swimming pool
> Date: Monday, October 27, 1997 11:01 AM
>
> Jeanne Leffingwell is the chair of the Moscow pool design committee. She
> swears that she will be doing this email stuff on her own next week, but
> in the meantime asked me to post this message for her......
> To gather info for a future levy for new pool in Moscow, the
> committee has questions for you.
> One question at a time, of course.
> The first question is--do you want an indoor or outdoor pool?
> Discuss, vote, ask questions, etc, and I will pass them on to
> Jeanne.....BL

This archive courtesy of:
First Step Internet