2. The Idaho State Superintendent of Public Instruction has charged that the State Board of Education has recently expanded into areas of responsibility rightfully belonging to the Superintendent's office. Do you agree? If so, what will you do about it?
3. Do you think it is possible to increase state funding for the University of Idaho? Do you support an increase in state funding for the University of Idaho? If so, what specific measures will you support to fund that increase?
4. Would you support a state constitutional amendment to make same-gender marriages illegal?
5. How do you plan to use email, websites, or any other communication tools to inform district residents about state programs or to gather input from those residents?
6. Please include biographical information about yourself, email, phone, or website contact information, and any other message you want to share with Moscow voters.