2. Should the Commissioners do more to help complete the Latah Trail? If so, what?
3. Rural businesses may require a Conditional Use Permit to operate, and the decision to grant that permit is often made by the Commissioners. If rural neighbors object to the business, how would you decide whether or not to grant the permit? What are the important criteria for you and how do you balance the rights of the business and the neighbors?
4. In July, Commissioner Paul Kimmell excused himself from the decision-making regarding the setting of property tax exemptions for Christ Church and New St. Andrews College, since he had worked as a real estate consultant for the church, was a church member, and was a member of the college advisory board. Do you have any similar ties to local organizations that would lead you to excuse yourself for a similar conflict of interest if that organization sought a property tax exemption?
5. How do you plan to use email, websites, or any other communication tools to inform residents about county programs or to gather input from those residents? Please include biographical information about yourself, email, phone, or website contact information, and any other message you want to share with county voters.
6. Please include biographical information about yourself, email, phone, or website contact information, and any other message you want to share with Moscow voters.