2. Do you believe that public (taxpayer) money should be used for maintenance of the 1912 building?
3. Currently, much of the discussion of controversial items takes place at the city's two committees: Finance/Public Works and Administration. Do you favor televising these meetings over the city's public-access channel so the public can have greater insights into the council's decisions? Why or why not?
4. How would you assess the success of the Alturas Technology Park in attracting new business to Moscow? Does the City Council have any role in trying to attract additional businesses to locate in the park?
5. The depth of our aquifer continues to drop. Continuing land development increases water use from that aquifer. Have we studied this issue sufficiently? How can we address this problem?
6. Should Moscow continue to support economic development by focusing on increasing tourism to art-based events? Specifically, should the city continue its support of the Rendezvous in the Park concert series?
7. Many city boards and commissions currently have vacancies. What strategy should the mayor use to attract more applications for these positions?
8. What process would you use for filling vacancies on the City Council, should any occur during the next four years?