Re: ALL agree this is good news--Olerud signs

You're right, I think Moyer wants to stay--and if he
develops a knuckleball as he's hinted about he could
pitch till he's 50-- but isn't there something about a
30 year old Cuban(98mph fastball) that the M's have
the inside track on?

Also, with thhe Phillies are under pitching pressure
now that the Mets signed Glavin, they're probably
dangling the really big bucks to Moyer.