Re: Pure Culture

Visionaires -

After a short discussion with a friend here at work, it has become quite
evident that what we have here is an immature troll seeking reactions from the
subscribers of Vision2020.  There are so many contradictions within his/her
postings, that apparently the only place that "Pure American Students"
and/or "PSO" exist is whithin the author's shallow mind.

Let this be a lesson to those of us with children.  Do not leave your computer
logged on and unattended.

Thankfully putting away my "Not Here, Not Ever" sign,

Tom Hansen
Moscow

>      I still haven't figured out who this fellow represents.  So far he
> mentions  "Pure Culture", "Pure American Students, and "PSO", each
> stated as if it were the name of a group.
>      The sentence  "It is those who lack tolerance who have made a
> concious decision to harm us" is bogus.  Does this imply that to be
> deemed "tolerant", one must encourage the proliferation of  nontolerant
> groups or inividuals?
>       Moscow United (whoever they may be) are absolutely right.  If we
> seek absolute "cultural purity" for this area, ALL of us need to move
> out, except those who can prove direct descendancy from cave men,
> lizards, martians, or Adam & Eve, depending upon your beliefs.
>                                                     BC
>
> PS:  Pure Culture is an oxymoron in the way it is used here.
PS:  Pure Culture is an oxymoron in the way it is used here.

           http://www.fsr.net/

Back to TOC